Fitness ProsWellness & Fitness Coach
Calling all Fitness Professionals!
Are you a fitness instructor or trainer who is feeling burned out or wants to reignite their passion for teaching? Gather your fellow colleagues and get away to the beach to refresh and re-energize your classes.
In this ultimate bonding experience, re-discover what makes YOU unique and watch your classes grow-not only in size but in depth!
Booking now for our next Loving Me Fitness Retreat
What is a Loving Me Fitness Retreat for Fit Pros?
Together we are better! We will begin by connecting with one another as we explore our “WHY”…and then move into actual teaching. You are encouraged to bring between 15-20 minutes of a class format you would like support on creating or enhancing. We will all be your students, eager to watch you fly as we “workshop” each class. These retreats are limited to a small number of participants to ensure you receive the attention you need to fine tune your skills and make you the BEST YOU CAN BE!
View Itinerary Example
- 3:30 Check-in, Connect & Relax
- 5:00 Mindful Movement Class with Natalie
- 6:30 Group Dinner
- 7:30 Group Discussion Introduction
- 9:00 Personal Time
- 8:00 Personal Time & Breakfast
- 9:00 Retreat Resumes: Group Coaching with Natalie
- 10:00 Group Workshop: Classes 1 & 2
- 12:00 Group Workshop: Classes 3 & 4
- 2:00-4:00 Break- optional treatment time
- 4:00 Group Workshop: Classes 5 & 6
- 6:00 Refresh and Relax
- 6:30 Group Dinner
- 7:30 Reconnect and Reflect
- 9:00 Personal Time
- 8:00 Personal Time & Breakfast
- 9:00 Retreat Resumes: Group Discussion
- 10:30 Group Workshop: Classes 7 & 8
- 12:30 Retreat Concludes~ Treatment Sessions or time to explore the area!
- 10:00am Check-out
What is the Loving Me Method?
I am bringing a method to the madness of the fitness industry that has falsely led us to believe that more is better and that pain equals gain. I will be teaching how you and your clients can achieve the results they crave in a safe manner and in a safe place. They will come to your class not only for the physicality but for the emotional and mental and even soul-filled benefits of your expert instruction. I will help you create an irresistible environment for your classes because they will have meaning and purpose behind each exercise you teach!
Loving Me Method Topics include
- How to be a fantastic fitness professional
- Class creation/content
- The importance of music choices and how to flow
- Connecting with students/clients
- How to set the ambiance per format
- How to create your tribe
- How to share your gifts your way
- Making a true difference in a life
- How to integrate the Loving Me Method into classes
- And more!!!
What is Included in my Retreat?
- 4 days/ 3 nights Retreat~3rd night included to enjoy your way (see Itinerary)
- Limited number of Participants to ensure exclusivity
- Luxurious, newly updated Oceanfront Accommodations & Beachfront Dining
- Mindful Movement Class with Natalie
- Several Small Group Fitness Classes taught by one another
- Several Small Group Sessions
- 2-Healthy Breakfasts Saturday and Sunday
- 2-Catered Nurturing Dinners Friday and Saturday with a glass of wine
- Healthy Snacks- May include: Almonds, Granola Bars, Assortment of Fruit, etc.
- Water, Juices, Coffee and Teas. A glass of wine will be provided with dinner, however, for an ultimate cleansing experience we recommend limited alcohol
- Embroidered Beach/ Pool Towel
- Free WIFI
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Gulf front pool (heated in cooler months) and a 8,000 square foot three tier pool with fountains and waterfalls
- On site gym overlooking the hot tub and three tier pool
- Unlimited Beach Cruiser Bicycle use to take a bike ride along the 20 miles of bike trails on beautiful 30-AHHHH
- Private beach has beach chair service available *additional fee
- Plentiful time to enjoy our beautiful beach area!
Where is my RETreat?
Natalie Leon, LLC has joined with Your Friend At the Beach to offer upscale, luxurious, beachfront accommodations that are the home of the Loving Me Retreats.
Group Discussions will be in the comfort of our living space overlooking the beautiful beach and all Fitness Classes will take place on the beach and in a super-chic fitness studio!
This exclusive retreat is located on the scenic beaches of 30A on the Emerald Coast in Northwest Florida, just 4.5 miles west of Seaside.
Whats on the Menu
Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners are catered by local restaurants & health food stores offering only the highest in quality. Meals are prepared a' la carte so each person can customize their plate to their liking. An array of fresh snacks are also available. See below for an example of what delicious and nutritious food is offered.
- An array of organic fresh fruit
- Organic Oatmeal
- Nutritious Muffins
- Granola with fruit and almonds
- Organic Yogurt
- Free-Range Hard-Boiled eggs
- Build-your-own parfait bowl
Lunch & Dinner
- Grilled Fish, Chicken, Shrimp and Vegetable options
- Wood Fired Vegetables
- Kale Salad with berries and almonds and extra toppings and various dressings
- Chopped Salad with various toppings and dressings
- Dried Fruit and Nut Salad
- Coral Roasted Beet Salad
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts or other vegetable (with optional goat cheese and mandarin orange topping)
- Antioxidant rich, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Dark Chocolate Bark with dried fruit
Snacks may include: Assortment of Nuts and Fresh Fruit, Granola Bars, etc...
What to Pack
What should I pack?
- Yoga Mat (some available but your own is recommended)
- Please inquire about props needed as they may be available
- Your music
- Bathing Suit or Beach/Pool Clothes
- Several, comfortable workout/ hangout clothes and walking shoes (that may get sandy;)
- Beverages or snacks not otherwise provided
Dates & Rates
Oceanfront Master King with Balcony w/ Large Bathroom, jacuzzi tub and separate shower
King w/ shared bathroom
2 Queens w/ shared bathroom
2 Twins w/shared bathroom
*Please contact Natalie for pricing
Rates are seasonal and subject to change depending on time of year.
We do not pair rooms for a double room.
You must be attending with another retreat guest to be eligible for the double room rate.
Maximum of two guests allowed per room.
We strongly recommend travel insurance and encourage you to contact us prior to booking flights.
Come back for a Retreat Repeat with a friend and receive 5% off!
Payments & Policies
- All reservations are first come, first serve.
- We require payment of the total price per person to secure the accommodation and space in the retreat program.
- We accept Credit Cards, Paypal, Venmo and Checks.
- No Cancellations due to the intricate design of this particular retreat
- There will be no rate adjustments or refunds for late arrivals or early departures. In addition, there will be no refunds for no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance. We reserve the right to cancel within 60 days of the retreat. A minimum number of guests are required to run Retreats.
Booking now for our next Loving Me Fitness Retreat for Professionals!
Private Coach for Fitness Pros
I will infuse 25+ years of knowledge acquired in Personal Training and Fitness Instruction to help you attain the level of professionalism you seek in your Fitness career. One-on-one sessions allow us a chance to explore your specific needs as a teacher/trainer in your specific field.
You are welcome to video your class or session that you are looking to improve upon and send it to me. This helps tremendously as it allows me to see you in action!
I will make notes before our follow-up call in which we will enhance your performance in your specific area of expertise!
Please contact me to get started!
Virtual Retreat for Fitness Pros
Can’t join us at the beach this time? Escape online on a Saturday for a Loving Me Virtual Retreat where we engage with one another in a small group and explore the Loving Me Fitness Method all while sharing tips from one another!
Loving Me Method
Virtual Retreat Itinerary
- 9:30-11:30 Introduction & Coaching by Natalie
- 11:30-12:30 Break
- 12:30-3:30 Group Discussion
This Virtual Retreat is limited to 10 Participants in order to ensure each instructor has the necessary time to share and grow.
Please contact me for more information!
If I had one word to describe Natalie, it would be protector. As my fitness guru she is someone you can count on to have your best interest in mind. Whether Natalie is coaching you with fitness tips or lending a listening ear, she somehow knows just what to say to make you feel heard and supported. I’m so glad I was given the opportunity to learn from such a precious soul.-E
Natalie showed me how group fit can be done right and well and I wanted to learn how to do that for my classes. When I first became an instructor I was a bit scared and so I was a bit intimidated how good she was as an instructor. But what I was met with was encouragement and excitement and love. She has helped me find myself again and I cannot thank. – H
She has been such a blessing in my life. She believed in me with her quiet strength, excitement, intelligence and love that shines through her personality. I admire and respect her and I’m always looking forward to watching her grow new branches for women everywhere. She is cherished! – K
Natalie’s classes make me feel happy, good, strong, vulnerable, love, compassionate, humble, loving, inspired, spiritually and emotionally fulfilled and radiant! All because of her and her amazing energy and spirit. She has taught me so much and I will always have her in my heart. -S
It’s nearly impossible for me to fully explain the amazing opportunity she handed me as she gently tossed me from my safe and cuddly “mama zone” into a new adventure in wellness. I don’t know if and when I would have ever made that leap alone. I am so grateful for all of her love, encouragement and wisdom! – H