Wellness & Fitness RetreatsRetreats in Paradise
Retreats in Paradise
Retreats are an exclusive, small group, Wellness and Fitness Vacation great for Girlfriends, Couples and Co-Workers!
Although I will offer options to challenge yourself in our group discussions and several fitness classes, we focus on realistic lifestyle practices that you can take home, not just coming to workout. Most of us know what to do or what to eat but we don’t do it or we end up quitting or feeling trapped by our workouts or diets.
A Retreat provides a safe place for self-reflection to explore and align with your goals as I offer tools used from my own experience and transformation. Together we discover WHY WE FEEL DISCONNECTED AND TOGETHER WE RE-CONNECT TO OURSELVES AND TO OUR LIVES.
Retreats are about treating yourself with the love and respect you deserve, learning about your relationship with food, exercise, and your body, and FINALLY seeing the TRUE “RESULTS” you’ve been waiting to FEEL!
Grab your favorite people or come by yourself and make meaningful life connections with some new friends, in a fun, nurturing, exceptional, beachfront accommodation.
Booking now! Email dates that work for you and your group!
What do we do on a Retreat?
Retreats are a healthy balance of Wellness and Fitness. Days will be filled with fun, invigorating Loving Me Fitness classes on the beach and in our private studio. Connections will be made in our small group discussions as we get our “Inner-Workout” where we explore our lifestyles with my book, Loving Me, as our guide. Personal time is provided for self-care throughout the retreat to ensure a truly rejuvenating experience.
What is the “Internal Workout”?
In order to begin any transformative journey, we have to begin with where we are. Our heart-felt discussions based on my book, Loving Me, The 5 Connections to Loving Yourself, will be our guide as we explore our relationship with ourselves and others. Together, we will chart a new Wellness course and arrive at a new destination of true, lasting wellness from the inside-out.
What is Included in my Retreat?
- 3 days/ 2 nights Wellness & Fitness Retreat~ Retreat ends at noon on 3rd day however, the 3rd night is included to enjoy your way (see Itinerary)
- Limited number of Guests to ensure exclusivity
- Luxurious, newly updated Oceanfront Accommodations & Beachfront Dining
- 4-Small Group Fitness Classes. May include combo of: Barre, Yoga, Pilates, Dance, Strength Training and/or Water Aerobics (summer or weather permitting)
- 5-Small Group Sessions
- 2-Healthy Breakfasts Saturday and Sunday
- 2-Catered Nurturing Dinners Friday and Saturday with a glass of wine
- Healthy Snacks- May include: Almonds, Granola Bars, Assortment of Fruit, etc.
- Water, Juices, Coffee and Teas. A glass of wine will be provided with dinner, however, for an ultimate cleansing experience we recommend limited alcohol
- Loving Me Book, Journal and Yoga Video
- Embroidered Beach/ Pool Towel
- Free WIFI
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Gulf front pool (heated in cooler months) and a 8,000 square foot three tier pool with fountains and waterfalls
- On site gym overlooking the hot tub and three tier pool
- Unlimited Beach Cruiser Bicycle use to take a bike ride along the 20 miles of bike trails on beautiful 30-AHHHH
- Private beach has beach chair service available *additional fee
- Plentiful time to enjoy our beautiful beach area!
Whats on the Menu
Breakfasts and Dinners are catered by local restaurants & health food stores offering only the highest in quality. Meals are prepared a' la carte so each person can customize their plate to their liking. An array of fresh snacks are also available. See below for an example of what delicious and nutritious food is offered.
- An array of organic fresh fruit
- Organic Oatmeal
- Nutritious Muffins
- Granola with fruit and almonds
- Organic Yogurt
- Free-Range Hard-Boiled eggs
- Build-your-own parfait bowl
- Grilled Fish, Chicken, Shrimp and Vegetable options
- Wood Fired Vegetables
- Kale Salad with berries and almonds and extra toppings and various dressings
- Chopped Salad with various toppings and dressings
- Dried Fruit and Nut Salad
- Coral Roasted Beet Salad
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts or other vegetable (with optional goat cheese and mandarin orange topping)
- Antioxidant rich, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Dark Chocolate Bark with dried fruit
Snacks may include: Assortment of Nuts and Fresh Fruit, Granola Bars, etc...
Payments & Policies
- All reservations are first come, first serve.
- We require a deposit of 50% of the total price per person to secure the accommodation and space in the retreat program.
- The deposit is due 60 days prior to the retreat start date.
- The balance is due 30 days prior to the retreat start date.
- We accept Paypal, Venmo and Checks.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days in advance of the retreat start date will receive a refund of the deposit paid minus a $500 per person cancellation fee.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days in advance of your retreat start date are 100% non refundable. We recommend in this case that you find a trusted friend to assume your place at the retreat.
- There will be no rate adjustments or refunds for late arrivals or early departures. In addition, there will be no refunds for no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance. We reserve the right to cancel for any reason within 60 days of the retreat start date where a full refund will be given. A minimum number of guests are required to run Retreats.
Booking now! Email dates that work for you and your group!
I appreciate the energy Natalie put into this Retreat! Balancing her focus on delivering excellent content yet being present for each of us personally. The fitness routines were pure Natalie-spot on!
Fun and challenging!
The most meaningful thing from this retreat was the review of Natalie‘s book and the meaningful discussions it prompted. By being vulnerable and transparent in her book, Natalie has given us insight into our own feelings.
I felt the need to slow down and rethink my fitness routine and lifestyle. The intimate space was helpful in opening hearts and minds. I believe these Retreats will bless anyone who attends and opens their heart to healing.