Wellness & Fitness RetreatsRetreats in Paradise
Retreats are an exclusive, small group, Wellness and Fitness Vacation great for Girlfriends, Couples and Co-Workers!
Although I will offer options to challenge yourself in our group discussions and several fitness classes, we focus on realistic lifestyle practices that you can take home, not just coming to workout. Most of us know what to do or what to eat but we don’t do it or we end up quitting or feeling trapped by our workouts or diets.
A Retreat provides a safe place for self-reflection to explore and align with your goals as I offer tools used from my own experience and transformation. Together we discover WHY WE FEEL DISCONNECTED AND TOGETHER WE RE-CONNECT TO OURSELVES AND TO OUR LIVES.
Retreats are about treating yourself with the love and respect you deserve, learning about your relationship with food, exercise, and your body, and FINALLY seeing the TRUE “RESULTS” you’ve been waiting to FEEL!
Grab your favorite people or come by yourself and make meaningful life connections with some new friends, in a fun, nurturing, exceptional, beachfront accommodation.
What do we do on a Retreat?
Retreats are a healthy balance of Wellness and Fitness. Days will be filled with fun, invigorating Loving Me Fitness classes on the beach and in our private studio. Connections will be made in our small group discussions as we get our “Inner-Workout” where we explore our lifestyles with my book, Loving Me, as our guide. Personal time is provided for self-care throughout the retreat to ensure a truly rejuvenating experience.
Click here for an Itinerary Example
10am Check-in, Connect & Relax
Mindful Movement/Yoga Flow/Intentions
Self Care experience
Out to Dinner
Personal Time & Breakfast
Beach Fitness Class
Self Care experience
Relax & Refresh
Reconnect and Reflect
Personal Time & Breakfast
Private lululemon experience
2pm Retreat Concludes: Spa Treatment or Private Sessions or time to explore the area
What is the “Internal Workout”?
In order to begin any transformative journey, we have to begin with where we are. Our heart-felt discussions based on my book, Loving Me, The 5 Connections to Loving Yourself, will be our guide as we explore our relationship with ourselves and others. Together, we will chart a new Wellness course and arrive at a new destination of true, lasting wellness from the inside-out.
Our Internal Workout Topics
- Connecting with Your Mind: How our self-talk, emotions and intuition work for or against our health goals and how to re-set our mindset
- Connecting with Your Heart: Exploring our relationship with ourselves and our food
- Connecting with Relationships: How we treat our bodies and the world around us
- Connecting with Your Body: How to move out of love and not punishment
- Connecting with Your Soul: Finding what grounds you in order to find true and lasting wellness & The Loving Me Lifestyle: Incorporating these lessons into our life!
What is Included in my Retreat?
- Select amount of days/nights Wellness, Fitness Retreat (Customized Retreats available)
- Limited number of Guests to ensure exclusivity
- Luxurious, newly updated Oceanfront Accommodations & Beachfront Dining
- 2-Group Fitness Classes. May include combo of: Barre, Yoga, Pilates, Dance, Strength Training and/or Water Aerobics (summer or weather permitting)
- 3-Group Wellness Sessions
- 2-Healthy Breakfasts Saturday and Sunday
- 2-Healthy Lunches Friday and Saturday
- 1-Catered Nurturing Dinner with a glass of wine
- Healthy Snacks- May include: Almonds, Granola Bars, Assortment of Fruit, etc.
- Water, Juices, Coffee and Teas. A glass of wine will be provided with dinner, however, for an ultimate cleansing experience we recommend limited alcohol
- Loving Me Book, Journal and Yoga Video
- All art supplies
- Free WIFI
- Washer/Dryer in unit
- Gulf front pool (heated in cooler months) and an 8,000 square foot three tier pool with fountains and waterfalls
- On site gym overlooking the hot tub and three tier pool
- Bicycles available to take a bike ride along the 20 miles of bike trails on beautiful 30A
- Plentiful time to enjoy our beautiful beach area!
Where is my Retreat?
Retreats are available at a location of your choice!
For small group, exclusive Retreats, Natalie Leon, LLC has joined with Your Friend At the Beach to offer upscale, luxurious, beachfront accommodations.
Group Discussions will be in the comfort of our living space overlooking the beautiful beach and all Fitness Classes will take place on the beach and in a super-chic fitness studio!
This exclusive retreat is located on the scenic beaches of 30A on the Emerald Coast in Northwest Florida, just 4.5 miles west of Seaside.
Whats on the Menu
Breakfasts, Lunches and Dinners are catered by local restaurants & health food stores offering only the highest in quality. Meals are prepared a' la carte so each person can customize their plate to their liking. An array of fresh snacks are also available. See below for an example of what delicious and nutritious food is offered.
- An array of organic fresh fruit
- Organic Oatmeal
- Nutritious Muffins
- Granola with fruit and almonds
- Organic Yogurt
- Free-Range Hard-Boiled eggs
- Build-your-own parfait bowl
Lunch & Dinner
- Grilled Fish, Chicken, Shrimp and Vegetable options
- Wood Fired Vegetables
- Kale Salad with berries and almonds and extra toppings and various dressings
- Chopped Salad with various toppings and dressings
- Dried Fruit and Nut Salad
- Coral Roasted Beet Salad
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts or other vegetable (with optional goat cheese and mandarin orange topping)
- Antioxidant rich, Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
- Dark Chocolate Bark with dried fruit
Snacks may include: Assortment of Nuts and Fresh Fruit, Granola Bars, etc...
What to Pack
- Yoga Mat (some available but your own is recommended)
- Bathing Suit or Beach/Pool Clothes
- Several, comfortable workout/ hangout clothes and walking shoes (that may get sandy;)
- Beverages or snacks not otherwise provided
Dates & Rates
Please contact me for dates and rates for your party! *Rates are Seasonal and dependent on location.
Room selection is based on order of confirmed booking:
Example of small group, exclusive Retreat arrangements:
Oceanfront Master King with Balcony w/ Large Bathroom, jacuzzi tub and separate shower
King w/ bathroom
2 Queens w/ shared bathroom
King w/ shared bathroom
*Space is limited to ensure exclusivity of Retreat experience
* Travel not included
* Dining out not included
* Rates are seasonal and subject to change depending on time of year.
* We do not pair rooms for a double room.
* You must be attending with another retreat guest to be eligible for the double room rate.
* Maximum of two guests allowed per room. We strongly recommend travel insurance and encourage you to contact us prior to booking flights.
Become a Loving Me Retreat Regular & come back for a Retreat Repeat with a friend and you will receive 5% off your personal package!
Payments & Policies
- All reservations are first come, first serve.
- We require payment of the total price per person to secure the accommodation and space in the retreat program.
- We accept Paypal, Venmo and Checks.
- Cancellations made more than 30 days in advance of the retreat start date will receive a refund of 50% of the payment.
- Cancellations made less than 30 days in advance of your retreat start date are 100% non refundable. We recommend in this case that you find a trusted friend to assume your place at the retreat.
- There will be no rate adjustments or refunds for late arrivals or early departures. In addition, there will be no refunds for no shows.
- We strongly recommend travel insurance. We reserve the right to cancel for any reason within 60 days of the retreat start date where a full refund will be given. A minimum number of guests are required to run Retreats.
Booking now! Can’t make this one? Email dates that work for you and your group!
I appreciate the energy Natalie put into this Retreat! Balancing her focus on delivering excellent content yet being present for each of us personally. The fitness routines were pure Natalie-spot on!
Fun and challenging!
The most meaningful thing from this retreat was the review of Natalie‘s book and the meaningful discussions it prompted. By being vulnerable and transparent in her book, Natalie has given us insight into our own feelings.
I felt the need to slow down and rethink my fitness routine and lifestyle. The intimate space was helpful in opening hearts and minds. I believe these Retreats will bless anyone who attends and opens their heart to healing.
This book with journal create sustainable results because they re-connect YOU to YOU through a physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual lifestyle change. Learn the 5 Connections to Loving Yourself to live the life you'd love to live!
Retreats in Paradise! Treat yourself with the love you deserve in a safe place with fun fitness! Learn about your relationship with food, exercise & your body to FINALLY see the TRUE "RESULTS” you’ve been waiting to FEEL!
Body Confidence Wellness & Fitness incorporating mindful movement: A customized blend of your choice of Strength, Barre, Pilates, Yoga & more, integrating all things Wellness to transform the mind & body and start LOVING YOU!